Weekend READY! I plan on putting up a little Halloween decor outside (I LOVE Halloween), eating pizza from La Morra (a mobile pizzeria!), going to the gym (hi steam room), and going on many walks with Charlie (#nug).
The photo above is from a new favorite account @californiaweekend! Those gorgeous homes on the hills are in small cities called Tiburon and Belvedere, which are located directly across the Bay from San Francisco. It's such a dreamy place to live and you can catch the ferry into SF all day everyday! Goals for sure.
• Can't wait to make these toasted quinoa, dried fig, dark chocolate, nut-free granola bars!
• I've been trying to learn this choreography all week lol the girl in the purple pants SLAYS!
• Michelle Obama on the cover of T Mag is unbelievably beautiful, classy, chic, etc. Capricorn goals <3333333
• Wait... this Gmail hack is so cool. It lets you know if your email is too long, negative, readable, etc.
• Love this Susana Monaco dress. Her fabric is amazing and lasts for years.
• Perfect black block heels for the holidaze. Block heels are soooo comfy.
PS: I added lots of pretty things to The Shop!