Happy Friday the 13th! Today's my birthday and it's supposed to be 75* and sunny in Charleston. Whaaaat! To celebrate, my office thoughtfully coordinated a yoga session on the porch with an instructor from my favorite studio. Then tonight, Logan and I are going to dinner and a movie. Happy day, for sure! Wishing you all a lovely weekend xx
• These guys are hands down my favorite designers at the moment.
• I made these veggie burgers this week and they're so healthy and delicious.
• Logan and I watched Love & Mercy, which is a movie about Brian Wilson's life. It was so interesting and makes me appreciate The Beach Boys' music even more! I can't stop listening to this recording!
• Valentino's Spring 17 RTW is BEAUTIFUL. I need a tiny crossbody purse in my life.
• Even kale haters would love this smoothie!
• Pretty mixed metal earrings for $34.
• Ooh this Susana Monaco ruffle top is calling my name!
• Is it acceptable to winterize wedges?
• So many gorgeous Tibi pieces for 50-65% off!
• SALE: Rent the Runway is having a clearance sale with dresses up to 75% off!
PS: Always adding to The Shop!