TGIF! I had a great week back in Charleston, thanks to this fun photoshoot for Cobble Hill's new website. We rented out a studio for the day and the Thomas Brothers filmed lots of video for our case studies and homepage. I love our tropical surf 80's vibes! So sick 😛 <--- said in Pam's voice. Have a wonderful weekend! xx
• Tea time! I make myself a cup of tea once I get to the office in the morning. My new fav is tulsi tea, due to its loooong list of health benefits.
• I'm obsessed with both lentils AND curry right now. Lentils are an amazing source of iron (more iron than red meat!) and curry is super anti-inflammatory. I'm going to make this easy lentil, sweet potato curry ASAP!
• Oh man, I can't believe the news about Epipens and how the company has surged the price more than 500% in the past years. Horrible. Sign this petition to help fight back!!
• Can't stop thinking about this stack of rings!
• I l o v e denim and keep going back to these jeans!
• A sweatshirt that's both chic and comfy (and on sale)!
• Say what! A Rag & Bone wool fedora for 50% off!
• I'm in the market for faux-leather pants. I'm leaning towards this pair!
• One Teaspoon white shorts on sale! OOH!
• This dress is so pretty in both pink and black!